Benefits of the
Coconut Therapy Stick
* Helps rejuvenate skin and prevent wrinkles
* Keeps inflammation and damage under the eyes (bags) to a minimum
* Has Vitamin E that is essential for healthy skin growth, repair of wear and tear on skin and keeping skin smooth and protected
* Has Aloe Vera which contains antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties. Helps fight wrinkles and is good for the skin.
* Use the Coconut Flakes to exfoliate. Helps to remove the oldest skin cells from the outer layers of the skin to keep skin healthier and fresh.
*Protects against suns harmful rays. Great before and after the beach, swimming.
*Coconut Therapy News*
Leave a Comment:
Oil pulling has become a hot topic recently. Celebrities such as Gwyneth Paltrow claim it makes her teeth whiter and brighter and gives her that Oscar-winning smile.
Shailene Woodley thinks this ancient method is amazing and is a great way to detox your system naturally.
Miss Global India, Rashi Stephens, and her family have been using a Coconut Therapy for generations.
Dr. Mehmet Oz, the star of "The Doctor Oz Show" has extolled its virtues on his program. All this publicity has spurred new interest in this ancient art of oral cleaning and Coconut Therapy is fast becoming a hot new beauty trend.
I tried the after shave stick and think this is the greatest after shave I've ever used. Moisturizes the face and protects it with "Real Coconut!"
The Coconut Stick for the face and neck is awesome. I probably use too much as I sit and moisturize my face for a whole tv show.